Saturday, April 4, 2015

Ice Cream Man Power Pop and More Radio Show #79



#79

The Youth - Viscious (Nothing But The.... LP)
Thee Milkshakes - I'll Use Evil (The Knights Of Trashe LP)
The Yardbirds - I'm Not Talking (For Your Love LP)
The Popdogs - Kissin' Alicia (Cool Cats For Podogs LP)
Ride - Like A Daydream (Single)
Redd Kross - Ugly Town (Show World LP)
Roy Head - Treat Her Right (Single)
The Paragons - The Tide Is High (Single)
Best Coast - When I'm With You (Single)
Jared Lekite - Five Seperate Lives (Single)
The Supernaturals- My Sweet George (360 LP)
James Clark - Blow Up A Go Go (Blow Up A Go Go Vol.1 LP)
The Allusions - Looks Like Trouble (Anthology 1966 - 1968 LP)
T.C Folkpunk - Whenever I sink My Teeth Into You
Kurt Baker - Don't Steal My Heart Away (Single)
The Yum Yums - If I Ever See You Again (Whatever Rhymes With Baby LP)
Psychotic Youth - Elevator Girl (Single)
Al Wilson - The Snake (Single)
Dobie Gray - Out On The Floor (Single)
Wesley Fuller - Melvista (Single)
Red Temples - Spring (Queen/Spring/Intrepid LP)
King Jartur And His Lords - Talulah Does The Hula (Single)
Dot Dash - Rainclouds (Earthquakes And Tidal Waves LP)
The Left Banke - She May Call You Up Tonight (There's Gonna Be A Storm LP)
Blondie - Dreaming (Eat To The Beat LP)
The Loons - Miss Clara Regrets (Single)
The Mobbs - My Erotic Thought (Garage Punk For Boys LP)
The Thanes - Dishin' The Dirt (Dishin' The Dirt LP)
The Arrogants - Mr Devil (Introducing..... LP)
The Yardbirds - My Girl Sloopy (The Yardbirds LP)

No comments:

Post a Comment