Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Best Of The Northern Soul Story

Disc 1
01. Bob Brady And The Con Chords – Everybody’s Goin’ To The Love-In
02. Major Lance – It’s The Beat
03. Johnny Johnson – Breakin’ Down The Walls Of Heartache
04. The Spellbinders – Help Me (Get Myself Back Together Again)
05. Major Lance – Ain’t No Soul (In These Old Shoes)
06. Peaches And Herb – I Need Your Love So Desperately
07. Larry Williams And Johnny Watson – Too Late
08. Little Richard – I Don’t Want To Discuss It
09. The Vibrations – Gonna Get Along Without You Now
10. Shirley Ellis – Soul Time
11. Phillip Mitchell – Free For All (Winner Takes All)
12. Bobbi Lynn – Earthquake
13. Billy Butler – Right Track
14. Major Lance – Investigate
15. Roy Hamilton – Crackin’ Up Over You
16. The Exciters – Blowin’ Up My Mind
17. The Sweet Things – I’m In A World Of Trouble
18. Johnny Moore – Walk Like A Man
19. Willie Kendrick – Change Your Ways
20. The Glories – I Worship You Baby
21. The Cavaliers – Hold On To My Baby
22. Herb Ward – Honest To Goodness
23. Lorraine Chandler – I Can’t Hold on
CD 1 


Disc 2
01. Majoe Lance – You Don’t Want Me No More
02. The Charmaines – Eternally
03. Lou Courtney – Trying To Find My Woman
04. Susan Barrett – What’s it Gonna Be
05. Lee David – Temptation Is Call My Name
06. Dana Valery – You Don’t Know Where Your Interest Lies
07. Reperta And The Delrons – Panic
08. Morris Chestnut – Too Darn Soulful
09. Laura Greene – Moonlight Music And You
10. Spiral Staircase – More Today Than Yesterday
11. Shane Martin – I Need You
12. Lou Ragland – I Travel Alone
13. Beverley Ann – You’ve Got Your Mind On Other Things
14. Nancy Ames – I Don’t Want To Talk About It
15. Tony Middleton – Paris Blues
16. The M.V.P.’s – Turnin’ My Heartbeat Up
17. Paul Anka – I Can’t Help Lovin’ You
18. Lorraine Chandler – I Can’t Change
19. Dean Courtney – I’ll Always Need You
20. Bernie Williams – Ever Again
21. The Trammps – Hold Back The Night
22. Tobi Legend – Time Will Pass You By



No comments:

Post a Comment